Track My Ballot

Search By Name

*=Required Field
Please use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari. Older browsers, such as Internet Explorer 11, are no longer supported.

Registered Wisconsin voters may request an absentee ballot.

If you would like to request an absentee ballot, we will first need to see if you are registered to vote. If you are not registered or your name or address has changed, you will need to register or update your registration before requesting an absentee ballot.

If you are in the military, you do not need to be registered to get an absentee ballot, but first we need you to search for your record.

Please enter your name and date of birth to get started.


Search Tip